skip navigation

Spring Flag Football Update

By RYFA, 04/06/20, 10:00AM CDT


Registration for Spring Flag Football closes on Sunday 4/12/20 at 11:59pm. As of now - RYFA plans to hold the Spring Flag Football program, but we will need to adjust the start date and make minor adjustments to the program dates. While the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are changing daily; we will make our announcement closer to the start of the program so that we can make the best decision possible.  If a cancellation of the program is required, refunds will be issued. Our Board of Directors continues to monitor the situation and we are trying to stay positive that we will be able to hold our 2020 Spring Flag Football program. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.