skip navigation

Spring Flag Football Update

By RYFA, 04/22/20, 9:30AM CDT


With the current situation at hand regarding COVID-19, we are unable to start Spring Flag Football as planned on Sunday, April 26th. However, our Board of Directors is still hopeful that we will have our flag football season. We are closely monitoring to see what Governor Walz's next step is; in addition to what the plans are for Rochester Public Schools.

Thank you for your patience with our decision. We hope that you will continue to remain optimistic along with us that we will still have a flag football season this year. If the season is cancelled, we will issue full refunds to all that have registered. Those refunds will be processed after the cancellation is issued from RYFA, and not prior to the cancellation of the league.