The RYFA Board is still hopeful that football season will be happening this fall. We are moving forward with our planning to hold a K-3rd grade Flag and 3rd-6th grade Tackle Season.
Registration will be opening soon with more details to follow. Please note that our season will only happen IF the MSHSL allows High School sports programs to happen. If Fall Sports are cancelled for high schools, we will not hold a season for youth. That decision is supposed to be made by the end of July. Our plan is to open registration for fall football next week. Thank you for your patience!